I have worked in the fashion industry for over six years as an international fashion stylist and writer. My clients include Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (Berlin), Arise magazine (London), Clash magazine (London), Blink (Mexico) and music artist, VV Brown. My Fashion S/ash Life was born in July 2011 when I moved from London to Berlin and the move inspired me to start this blog; so I could write about the certain areas in fashion, hair and beauty that I don’t get to write about via my commissioned projects.
In particular, I wanted a digital platform where I could take part in the rising African fashion industry by showing my African and African-inspired projects. And I also wanted to have a medium where I could share my fashion work experiences and give tips on how to avoid the potholes that are easier to fall into when one works as a freelance stylist and writer.
I am open to brand collaborations, so if you would like to work with me, email me via the contact details below.
- Fashion Consulting
- PR Consulting
- Fashion Styling
- Freelance Writing and blogging
Contact details- email@example.com
To see my commissioned editorial work, please go to www.bikijohn.com
A few things you may or may not know about me-
- I don’t wear jeans. Ever.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a dancer
- I have a 2:1, Bachelor Degrees in Law from King’s College London
- My favourite decades and the ones I reference when I can in shoots are the- 50s, 70s, 80s and 90s
- I love chicken
- I am currently writing a children’s book that is made up of 7 short stories
- One of my many dreams is to dance the Lambada under the stars in Brazil