Hi everyone, I just found out some good news; my Street Style-esque blog post on C/O Berlin’s, fashion photography opening exhibition made it into one of my favourite go-to blog’s- Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB)- Blog Weekly Round-Up. I would say that IFB for bloggers is pretty much what magazines like Vogue, iD and the other high-readership print-like, are to print readers. It is no wonder that Iman is coming onboard as a keynote speaker in IFB’s upcoming conference.
So I’m very honoured that out of the hundreds of bloggers that submit their blog posts to be featured for Links à la Mode’s weekly round-up, my blog feature is part of the 20 selected ‘chosen ones’. I haven’t had time to read the below blog posts, but just scrolling down the titles, I know that Twelve52’s, ‘Outfits for interviews within the creative industries’, makes the top of my list. Reason being, I have a few meetings/interviews this week so I hope to be inspired…
Big thanks to Links à la Mode for selecting my post. Read on readers!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: AUGUST 23RD
- Are We On Time?: Fall Favourites
- Best of Bklyn: How to quickly remove deodorant stains on clothing
- Brooklyn Bliss: How to pack for a trip
- By Rebecca Louise: One skirt for five very different occasions
- Delphina Luxe: On being inspired by Schiaparelli & Prada: Impossible Conversations at the Met
- Frugal, Flirty N Fab: Blogging, body issues and me
- Girl Does Geek: Body Image and Diversity in Fashion Blogging: Is it an American problem?
- Girl In Betsey: Trousers and flats for Fall 2012
- Inspirations and Celebrations: Fall Fashion for 2012
- My Belonging: A father’s sartorial inspiration
- My Fashion Slash Life: What Did You Wear To The C/O Berlin, ‘Timeless Beauty, 100 years Of Fashion Photography’ Exhibition?
- Real Girl Glam: What to wear to a blogging conference
- Shapely Chic Sheri: Trends and their cycles
- South by Style: Four trends anyone can wear this Fall
- Style Bizarre: 7 Steps to cure bloggers’ block!
- Style Inked: A Walk Through the Bangle Bazaar
- The Curvy Elle: On Being Plus-size and the fashion industry
- The Taxonomy of my Wardrobe: An Ode to Summer Whites
- Twelve52: Outfits for interviews within the creative industries
- Wishing For Chanel: Real People, Real Style at J Crew for Fall
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine