Big Thanks to the Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) team for selecting my, Short Afro Heroes article for their, Links à la Mode Weekly Roundup. IFB is a bloggers online community that was set up in 2007, since then it has been featured in prestigious press like CNN and Vogue. IFB has over 52,000 members who run their own fashion blogs, and each week IFB features the best fashion articles submitted by its members.
I am incredibly happy that my post was chosen as the topic is one I am very passionate about. Furthermore, it’s great their iconic platform allows me to share these inspiring heroes with more people round the world!
Stepping Up the Style
Text by IFB
The thing that keeps fashion interesting is that it’s a never-ending project. But that doesn’t mean we don’t like to strive for perfection anyway. Whether it be following your favorite fashion icons, saying no to the trends, or breaking cliches, style can always be stepped up even when we simplify our wardrobes. This week we have a solid round up of style related posts, so be sure to check them all out!
Links à la Mode: January 23rd
- Al Balsam Life: Dress For Business: Spring 2014 Mens’ Edition
- April to August: Review: Zara Pointed Ankle Strap Flats
- Burgundy Whispers: Winter Essentials
- Corinne Monique: The Life of a Legend and Death of a Diva
- Elegance Hunter: How to Succeed at PFW
- Fashioned by Love: 5 Dresses Every Woman Should Own: It’s a Wrap
- Flower City Fashionista: What Not To Wear, Even When People Tell You You Should
- Frantic but Fabulous: How to Steal Outfit Ideas from Your Favorite Magazines
- Free Ur Closet: Eco Love: Fashion and Beauty
- Hunting in Heels: Hardcore Metal: 5 Metallic Shoe Picks
- Lara Lizard: I’m a better blogger because I’m prettier
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Short Afro Heroes
- Rhinestone Religion: 5 Winter Skin Lifesavers
- Romeo Style: Monday Men Style: Shoulder Slingers
- Style Bizarre: Get the Style of Omahyra Mota
- Sweet on Style: DIY Headbands
- The Stylish Butterfly: Black and Gold Artsy Nails You Can’t Wait to Try
- The Undercover Princess: Breaking the Prom Cliches
- V is for Violet: Fashion Design and Merchandizing Professions
- We Are Ready Made: Sex is Around The Corner
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.