Learning à la Mode
The thing I love most about fashion blogging is that it’s rarely only about clothes. It’s about the cultural traditions behind an outfit, using your creativity to create a whole new look, or to discover the real personalities behind style icons. This week’s roundup is enlightening in so many ways. We learned that Nigerian women really know how to do it up for weddings, that two skirts worn together can look very chic, that Anna Wintour is lovely during an interview (and might even tell you your second-hand dress is pretty), how to survive a shopping break… read on for these educational tidbits and so much more!
Links à la Mode: March 26
- Adorned in Armor: Capital Fashion
- Al-Balsam Life: Beauty Tips That Make You Look Younger
- A Handful of Stories: Outfit of the Day: Layered Skirts
- Attire Club: 35 Essential Dressing Tips for Men
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board: Brilliantly Basic
- Couture Crush: Korean Berrisom ‘My Lip Tint Pack’ Review
- Fashion Moriarty: What to Wear to Meet Anna Wintour
- Funky Jungle: 5 Tips for Surviving a Shopping Break
- Hey Mishka: DIY Jeweled Spring Hat
- Kremb de la Kremb: The Bag With the Worst Wrap
- Les Assorties: C.J. Bakhos X Piece & Co.
- Moda Addicted: 10 Closet Essentials You Should Splurge On
- My Fashion Slash Life: Glamorous Nigerian Aso-Ebi Wedding Style
- Purushu Arie: Shades of Grey
- Sheela Writes: Sheet Masks Are Taking Over
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Spring Clean Your Life
- The Daily Luxe: 8 Fashion Week Accessories Trends You Can Wear Now
- TLV Birdie: Green Beauty Online: Seed to Serum
- We Are Ready Made: Teenage Riot
- Yukova’s Fashion Blog: Spring/Summer 2015 Trends Guide
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the updated rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.