My blog is for anyone interested in:
#Personal Style: to me clothes are there to tell a visual story. Not only do I love taking pictures of what I’m wearing, I enjoy taking pictures of others, whether it be at an event or on the streets, I hope my Personal Style shots inspire you.
# Styling and Hair Care tips for Short Afro or Short Hair: After over a decade of braids, weaves, cornrows my hair and hairline was so butchered, I had to go for the big chop. I document my Short Afro journey on this blog by sharing my growth tips, accessory tips and whatever I think I have learnt that may be of interest.
#African Fashion: For as long as I’ve worked in the fashion industry, I have always ensured that I take projects that seek to Make African Fashion Global. In my blog, I give a Behind The Scenes look into such key projects.
Having worked in the fashion industry for over ten years in various creative roles for international and African brands; I also use my blog as a platform to give career advice and tips for beginners who want to work in the fashion or creative industry.
To capture the essence of MFSL, I run the following Series Posts: Personal Style and Tips, Short Natural Afro Series, He Got Style and Ask Biki.
Contact details- firstname.lastname@example.org
- I don’t wear jeans. Ever.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a dancer.
- I recently started hosting and producing a Fashion TV Show, that aims to promote the talent of African fashion creatives and their successes. This has prompted me to do more regular short videos on my Blog”s Facebook Page, so Watch Out! ( :
- I have a 2:1, Bachelor Degrees in Law from King’s College London.
- My favourite decades and the ones I reference when I can in shoots are the- 50s, 70s, 80s and 90s.
- I love a good cliche, I’m black and I loooove me some chicken!
- One of my many dreams is to dance the Lambada under the stars in Brazil.
Hope you enjoy your time here and stay a while! Bisous